- Fee scale per course (Academy)
- Semester fees for elementary
- Semester fees for middle school
- Semester fees for High School
- Registration Fees
- Reenrollment Fees
- Full time option teacher directed – aligned to EST
- Full time option self-directed with teacher office hours
Policy & Refund
digiTIES partners with you to provide educational services and support to each of our students. Tuition and fees provide enrollment in our online private school, access to credentialed teachers, course materials, personalized LMS, course specific diagnostic assessments, student support services, virtual office hours, administrative services, technical support services, and maintenance of student academic records.
A ‘W’ (for withdraw) will be listed on the final grade on the student’s academic record.
Changes to Levels or Course Curriculum
Students may make changes to their courses after their enrollments have started as long as it falls within the add/drop period. After that period, any change requests require teacher recommendation and approval of the digiTIES administration.